Saturday, September 17, 2005

A day in small town Saskatchewan

Just got home from a day trip to Kennedy for my Aunty Lois' birthday. It was a lot of fun! My Grandma put together a great party for her little girl! Somehow we snuck 17 people into their cozy house. Small town Saskatchewan is growing on me these days. I've been a city girl all my life, but the idea of living and teaching in small town SK doesn't sound out of the question. Who knows. Maybe someday. For now, it's fun to go visit Grandma and the family in Kennedy.


Cousin Tasha and Uncle John...sweet party hats!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi?? I must say you have a really cool blog!!!
I hope you don?t mind, but I?ve just sent your blog to my list.
I have a ebook directory site. It pretty much covers ebook directory info.
Check out my site? You can even pick up great FREE ebooks with master resale rights worth $197.00 absolutely FREE to give away or sell to your customers!!! ?
P.S. I?m adding heaps of new books in a few weeks!!! :-)