Saturday, January 13, 2007

The Top of the World

I arrived in HK again last Sunday after flying first class from Kathmandu to Bangkok (that was awesome- I'll move up anytime!) and then wandering around the Bangkok airport on a 14 hour layover. The most interesting thing to do was play "Guess Where That Person is From Based On Their Shoes" and listen to the rowdies watch the Arsenal/Liverpool game.
The best part of this week was yesterday's overtime victory for my basketball team. A character builder, an intense game and a satisfying victory! I'm enjoying a slow paced Saturday and looking forward to being back at church in HK tomorrow.
I've been working on uploading pictures to Flickr, so if you feel like following the McMillan Family Amazing Race, you can check those out. I'm going to post a few of my last favorites from Nepal below. The last thing we did together before I left Nepal was take a mountain flight over the Himalayas. A nice way to finish up a fun holiday!




I'm pointing to Mt. Everest in the picture above...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

loved the pictures Harmony. Looks like you had a wonderful time with your family. Mount Everest-WOW! Some cute kids along the way, I'm guessing you didn't know most of them. Some good ones of Your mom and dad and Autumn and Andrew too. Thanks for sharing them.