Thursday, October 18, 2007

Staff Party 2007

Tonight our staff was kindly treated to an evening at the Hong Kong Golf Club. Ohhhh. It's one of those places you know you don't quite fit, where you can't wear flip flops or t-shirts or jeans and you have to wear a blouse. It was very nice. Poolside buffet meal, and a session on the driving ranges with lessons from the golf pro (this again affirmed I am hopeless at golf). Just as I reported last year, the best part was seeing the families of the all the staff members...particularly the kids!

Tomorrow I'm going to mainland China for the weekend with a group of high school students from our school. It will be a very full, tiring weekend, but I'm sure it will be worth it. I'll let you know more about it when I get back!


Fancy.


The lucky guy in the middle is a colleague named King. I'm going to China with him tomorrow. The gal in the middle is Cindy. She is King's fiancee. The lovely lady on the right is my teaching partner, Marg. She is wonderful.


Oh I love those eyes. Meet Olivia.


And Olivia's big brother, Royce.


Aili.

Daniel.

Hunter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Harm,

Just wanted you to know that I'm missing you today and came to your blg to check on you. Sounds like you are doing well. You can go to our blog later on to check on what I have been up to.
Love Ya
Tara