Friday, February 20, 2009

Cinderella...or Sink!

Well, we're into playoff season! We finished the regular season 5-5- a solid job by a young (mostly grade 10's and 11's) and undersized (but speedy!) team. These guys are so enjoyable to coach...I learned to tone down the ol' pep talk because they come so fired up on their own! I love it.
We ended up tied for fifth with two other teams in the league. Unfortunately we lost to both, and thus dropped to the #7 seed...which places us in a tough match against the #2 seed.
I emailed the guys yesterday:

Guys...your basketball homework has arrived. Watch this:

On any given Saturday...anything can happen.
cmac.
(that's me)

Ooooh, this just fires me up...for tomorrow's game, and beyond that- for March Madness!!! Best month of the year- hands down!!

2 comments:

Tim said...

Nice one Harm...

Tim said...

I remember those back door cuts.