Saturday, January 14, 2006

Favorites of 2005

The top 3...in no particular order...

Books
1. Revolution in Global Missions by K.P. Yohannan
2. Traveling Mercies by Anne Lammott
3. Hebrews

Albums
1. A Collision- David Crowder Band
2. When the Silence Falls- Tim Hughes
3. Look to You- Hillsong United

Movies
1. Cheaper by the Dozen
2. The Chorus
3. The Incredibles

Moments
1. Aizawl Airport, The Arrival
2. Regina Airport, The Arrival
3. Grandma's House Again

Thoughts
1. New Life
2. Freedom
3. Kingdom Living

New Tastes
1. Xi hong shi chou jidian (Eggs and Tomatoes)
2. Cold Green Tea
3. Singapore Noodles

Places
1. Yangshuo, China
2. Aizawl, India
3. Bridlewood Road, Millrise Close, Calgary

Gifts
1. (Tied!) Elijah Ray McMillan, Mareesa Janell McMillan
2. Gospel House of Love
3. My study/giggle group of three great gals

My Pictures

(This is my picture of the year!)

1 comment:

Jerusha said...

Hi there, I've been following you from the path you left in your livejournal. I wanted to leave a comment there but thought maybe this would be a better place for it. I just want to thank you for the beautiful pictures of Aizawl you have up there..I'm a Mizo, working in another state. I'm bored often and homesick 'oftener'
I dont know how many hours I've spent googling pictures of the sunrises and sunsets of home I miss so much..and the sight of the hills that would greet me every morning when I look out my window! And your pictures are the absolute best, you have captured it beautifully! You made my day - with the pictures and all the splendid things you wrote about my homeland! Keep up the great work! (checking out your dad's blog as well!)