Friday, June 29, 2007

Time to Fly

Hong Kong Harm is ready to exit the big city for awhile. Bring on the big sky! Give me a breath of that fresh air! Ahhhhhh! I fly out of Hong Kong at 12:35pm. I arrive in Regina, Saskatchewan, CANADA at 4:35pm. It always throws my mind for a loop, the whole time zone thing. It will actually be 6:35am in Hong Kong by the time I arrive in Regina, and for those of you who know me well, you are well acquainted with my disposition at this time of the day! Ha ha! Nah, it will be sweeeet to be in the homeland. Can't wait. Hope to see you soon!!! (I'll be in Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Kennedy, Yellowknife and Victoria over the next 7 weeks, so I hope to have great visits with many of you!)
Signing off from the 32nd floor...
Harm

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

safe travels sister. we're excited to have you here.

chelsey said...

victoria!? when when?

United14 said...

Hey Coach,
How is life for ya?
You going back to Canada eh Lol
Say hi to everyone for me~
Hope you do well
Peace & Blessings
P.S. Happy Canada day Lol

Ian said...

When will you be in Saskatoon? I would love to hear about your time in Hong Kong.

jerms said...

good to see you harm