Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Along the journey, just a few...

Two Pairs of Sisters, Three Aunties, One Mom, One Sweet Nephew.
Lovely supper together tonight.

Some of the finest friends a girl could find.
A couple days away in Canmore. Memories!

Nice scrunchy face effect.


Sisterly Squish.


Mikey and Me.

Today I flew from Yellowknife to Calgary with a 2 year old on my lap. I'm glad Tara packed a bag full of distractions (hey, I should have used the camera- that would have given me at least 5 minutes and we'd have pictures to show for it!), and one magnificent soother. We made it, Elijah is one mighty cool dude (we're working on that word), and the people beside me were patient with our sloppy Goldfish and apple juice plus floaties spilling and such. My appreciation for parents was, as expected, again stepped up a notch. It's great to be an Aunty!
Tomorrow I will drive down the number one to Regina. The last three weeks sped away, and now we're over halfway through the summer recline...and still loving it.
See you in Regina?

2 comments:

Jill Slywka said...

i'll be here. can't wait to see you...

Anonymous said...

I hear you need to work on your serve. Friday morning?

Your tennis coach.