Monday, November 03, 2008

Giggles.

A couple things had me laughing this morning. When I went to pick up my kids, the first one in line looked up and his jaw dropped. "Whoa". "WHY are YOU wearing PINK?!" (I guess my kids are getting to know me well). It wasn't good for my insecurities and overall lack of love towards the color pink, but it sure made me laugh!!! I agreed with him, really. Why AM I wearing PINK?!! That's silly.

Then I spent my prep period reading through the bookshelf of "Little Miss and Mr. " books. Wow. I had forgotten how funny those books are!! If you are taking yourself, or your day, a little too seriously, just read some of Roger Hargreaves' little gems. My favorites today were Little Miss Giggles, Mr. Forgetful, and Little Miss Naughty. Heh heh heh. We're going to use the stories as scripts for our camp skits. I think they have potential to be pretty entertaining!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was certainly good for a giggle from Mom. Thanks! I think that color of Fushia (not Pink) looks quite lovely on you! Mom

Unknown said...

you forgot to add the bit where your coworker told you how GREAT you looked in your pink shirt!!! and funnily enough, i just read a Mr. Mischief book in bed and felt the same thing (btw am at home recuperating from a little sick-sick this morning...)

TamaLa said...

heehee! You are little miss giggles! I think your love-hate relationship with pink is great! You keep wearing something pink every once in a while...so I think you secretly LOVE pink way deep down!!