Thursday, April 02, 2009

This week's project (31/31)

This little movie has been my project of the week. We will show it tomorrow at the school's dinner theatre. They are kindly taking an offering for the Bread of Life Academy and Bible College at the event.



India has been on my mind this week. Working on the movie, wearing my red salwar to school on Monday for 'cultural dress day', visiting with Steve after his week in Guwahati, thinking of Mom, Dad and kids often.

In line with the theme, tonight I was over to Richard and Vivian's for homemade Indian supper. We had smoking hot chicken biryani, daal, and shrimp with ocre. All very tasty! Vivian asked me, "So Harmony, do you plan to marry?" Uhhh.... They laughed and said, "Oh, it's quick and easy!!" Richard is thinking of starting a dating website called "Richard's Arranged Marriages: Quick and Easy!" Ha, ha, ha!! I always enjoy their perspective on dating and marriage and wonder at how it could be so quick and easy?! They are a great family and I enjoyed being in their home. Just wait til you see their kids!! Sooo cute! They took some pictures so when I get them I'll definitely post them on the blog.

That's it! 31/31! I dipped into April, but the March Blogging Challenge is officially complete! It's been fun. Thanks, Jill, for joining me! It was great to journey through the month with you!

4 comments:

Jill Slywka said...

Beautiful! I can't wait to set foot in India!

Thanks for this challenge, friend! I enjoyed it, and it was nice to do it along with you! I enjoyed your thoughts all through the month!

Laura said...

Great job Harm.
I loved it.

Anonymous said...

Amazing video, Harm! Great job! You can give me video lessons some day. And amazing faces to see - those of the children, older students, and your family. What a blessing you are all to people around the world! Happy birthday, Canadian time! I know in Hong Kong it is over, but it isn't over here yet!
Love and Blessings, Barb

Unknown said...

THat was a great video and brought back great memories. thanks for sharing. have a great day!