Saturday, October 22, 2005

Saturday Picture Diary

Here's the crew I took to Southey today for a volleyball tournament...we won...20% of the time! It's better than 0 (and we know what 0 feels like!!!). It was pretty fun; the highlight was one of our new players nearly claiming the heads of our opponents with her destructive serve! (Dodgeball is a poor influence on both the students and staff at Western :).
And it's long overdue that I post some pics of my roomies in the Gospel House of Love...here they are: my Chinese-Canadian sister Rachel and my Canadian-Zambian sister, Tamara, and we're missing our fourth, the Canadian-Estonian sister, Crystal. I love these gals!




3 comments:

Jill Slywka said...

Ahhhh . . . I miss you guys! Wish that I could come for a visit to the Gospel House of Love!

Ray McMillan said...

Pretty cute girls... but I guess that always been true at 1601!

Anonymous said...

yay we found her blog, now we shall know what she really thinks of us... HAHAHAHAHAHA.... sorry, GO WESTERN..