Sunday, March 19, 2006

I'm it...you're next!

FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD
1. Subway Sandwich Artist (I look best in purple)
2. Bata Shoe Seller
3. ESL Homestay Student Assistant
4. Teacher

FOUR MOVIES I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER
1. Notting Hill
2. Hoosiers
3. Two Weeks Notice
4. Cheaper By the Dozen

FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1. 7301 7th Ave., West siiiide Regina, Saskatchewan
2. 1751 Bond St., East siiide Regina, Saskatchewan
3. Gospel House of Love, East siiiide Regina, Saskatchewan
4. The Rooftop, Shiyan, Hubei, China

FOUR TV SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH
1. March Madness
2. American Idol
3. Amazing Race
4. March Madness

FOUR PLACES I HAVE GONE ON VACATION
1. Muscat, Oman
2. Clearview Christian Camp, Kenosee Lake, Saskatchewan
3. Yellowknife is #1, baby! Summer, or winter..it's the vacation hotspot!
4. Beijing, China

FOUR FAVOURITE DISHES
1. Fajitas!
2. Anything Made By Mom
3. Colorful colorful salads
4. Chinese Green Beans, How I Miss Them!

FOUR WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY
1. gmail
2. myfamily
3. evergreen curriculum :)
4. all kinds of blogs! try this one!

FOUR BLOGGERS TAGGED
1. Tamara Tamala
2. Elijah's Dad
3. Water Lab Technician Boy
4. Dr. Slywka

No comments: