Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The Day We Smashed the Living Daylights Out of Sponge Bob

That's right, we attacked poor Sponge Bob Square Pants. He's always kind of annoyed me, anyway. Today, to celebrate the end of Math for the year, I set up a pinata for my Grade 9's and we heartily enjoyed smashing it to pieces. We're not as violent as I make us sound, but it was an all around great way to celebrate the last day of school! DID YOU HEAR THAT?!!!! The last day of school!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippeeee!!! Now just for final exams, marking and then tying up the odds and ends. I even packed a suitcase for Hong Kong tonight. It will beat me there by a little over a month, as one of my students here is taking it back with them in a few days.
June 21, 2006. A great day to pound a pinata! Here's the before, inbetween and after shots:

No comments: