Monday, May 05, 2008

82 years old....for a day


Today was Career Day at school. You were supposed to dress up as what you want to be "when you grow up". Last night I grew weary of unit planning, so I decided to play a game. You have half an hour. Go to the market via taxi. Turn yourself into a lovely Grandma. This is what I came up with in my half hour. My favorite part is the shirt, it says "A mother's love is homemade". The purse included candies, lotion, and pictures of all my precious grandchildren.
My, was it ever a fun day at school! Dressing up never gets old.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

haha... oh harm.... you forgot to add how hidden in your bag you had a ziploc bag full of sweets for anyone who passed by.

Tim said...

So who was it modeled after exactly? And why do you have that shirt in your closet in Hong Kong? I wish you were my teacher - you're a lot more fun!

Miss McMillan said...

Ha ha...yes, there were precious Kraft caramels tucked away in the ziploc.
Tim, I think I must have had a Golden Girl in mind...what do you think?
And that shirt definitely didn't come out of my closet...ha ha ha!!! It came from the market!!