Wednesday, July 27, 2005

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!

Yippppeeee!!! I'm a happy Aunty! Yesterday was a most excellent day for the family, particularly for the most northern dwellers! I'm happy to join my brother Tim and sister Tara in welcoming Elijah Ray McMillan to the world! He arrived yesterday at 11:34am, after some seriously hard work by Tara. He's a sweet little boy, well hey, see for yourself! Ahhh, he's awesome!!! 6 pounds, 15 ounces, and 21.5 inches long. What else in the world compares to a new baby?!! This whole new creation thing has got my mind spinning way out of control- what an amazing process...wow. It's so cool to see my brother as a dad- it was pretty neat giving him a first hug after Elijah was born. Awww, he's a great Dad already. And if you want the real updates, you should check in at Wyatt's World...that would be Brother Tim's link on the sidebar. Wyatt knows something is up, but I'm pretty sure he has no clue about how this new kiddo is gonna rock the trailer!
Yeah, good times in YK. Thanks for coming this week, Elijah, I would have been sad to miss your arrival! Thankfulness for beautiful gifts abounds! Happy, happy, happy....
Elijay Ray McMillan

Good lookin' family of three, I mean four (sorry Wyatt..I'll photoshop you in later :)

Hey! You stole my hat!

2 comments:

T said...

Harm, Those are some great photos!!! Congrat's on being an Auntie.

Anonymous said...

Harm-dog... you are one splendid auntie. Congrats to Tim and Tara, too! Your blog is such a blessing and I'm so encouraged by reading it today :)