Wednesday, November 15, 2006

SO Good.

The boys in the tight pants, hippy shirts and funky/greasy? hair do's were in town tonight! I joined the masses in packing out an auditorium for a United Live show. It was awesome. I went on my own, and joined in with the Chinese, who belted out every song with all their might- offkey, broken English, it didn't matter. They were right fired up and I couldn't help but join the madness. The band was great, and it was so refreshing to be a part of such a spirit-filled time of praise. They pumped out the best of the best (but aren't they all the best?! I rarely find a song I don't enjoy). I was especially excited because they brought the lone gal along. I believe her name is Mia Fieldes. She's my favorite. It's too bad she only had one solo (Til I See You)- her voice is so beautiful! Salvation is Here and Take it All were rockin'. I'm glad I went. It was sweet encouragement for the spirit! I hope they make another stop in HK!

No comments: