Monday, March 26, 2007

Good Times in the Circle K

I had an awesome week or so and I thought, hoped and prayed that this whole syndrome thing was on its way out. I guess it's not finished with me yet! I wasn't feeling so hot this weekend, and I think God gave me a good laugh to lighten me up a bit....
So I was in the local Circle K (7-11 and Circle K's can be found on every corner, literally...do we still have those at home?- just reminds me of my older sibling's summer jobs), and all of a sudden there's a very loud crashing noise. I turn around to see the roof tile has indeed fallen to the ground, leaving a sizeable hole in the ceiling. Guess what fell out of the roof? It was a flying cat! Ha. The cat landed right by my foot. It would have been funnier if it landed on on my head (actually on someone else's head), but it sure made me laugh. So beware, you never know what might come flying out from the roof of your local convenience store....

No comments: