Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Paving the way to Asia...


I'm feeling it today. It's that unlikable feeling I call the "friend void". My soul sister, Miss Sherri Kasper, is in Vancouver getting ready to fly over that big blue pond to Korea and beyond. Sher and her sister are traveling around Southeast Asia for the next year. Awesome, hey? I'm so pumped for them, and even more excited that we have plans to meet up somewhere during my spring break next year. How about the Phillipines? Indonesia? Cambodia? Vietnam? Sounds good to me! Anyway, tonight I went to Starbucks in honor of my friend- offered up a vanilla latte in memory of great conversations in that place. She's an amazing gal- I miss her already!
I'm just picturing her dancing up a storm in some Korean karoake hotspot...ha ha...something like this picture...love ya, Sher!!!!

1 comment:

dave said...

remember that time you told me to date her...?

weirdo. i dont want cootees.