Thursday, October 26, 2006

Bouncing

Oh, I am so excited!!! I can't wait!!! In approximately 25 hours, Singapore with Sher 2006 begins!! Tomorrow after school, I'll head for the airport and catch a 3 hour flight to the isle of Singapore. One of my best buds, the one and only Sherri Kasper of Regina, Saskatchewan, is taking a bus from Kuala Lumpur to meet me in Singapore for a couple days. I arrive on Friday night and fly back to Hong Kong early Monday morning.
I've read a bit about Singapore (and I'll be careful to leave the Hubba Bubba at home) and I'm looking forward to enjoying a new place and a change of scenery for a couple of days, but the location is mostly irrelevant- it's all about the chats with a good friend from home. That cannot be beaten. I can't wait!!!!!

1 comment:

TamaLa said...

THAT IS WAY TOO MUCH FUN! Say HI from me....it just makes me smile thinking of what silliness will go on when that fraction of your Giggle-Group unites!