Friday, February 02, 2007

Generous.

In the past couple of years, I have felt challenged to "let the fruits of the spirit flow generously through me". It's become a banner phrase for me, especially when I find myself, all too often, becoming self-absorbed- with my time, money, space, with me. I have some wonderful examples of "generous living" in my life, for which I am so thankful. These simple thoughts came to mind.

generous in living
generous in loving
generous in time
generous in spirit
generous in energy
generous in relationships
generous in gifts
generous in talents
generous in fruit
love, faith, hope, patience and peace
generous in all of these
because
generous redemption
generous life
generous love
has been given to me

matthew 5.48
Live generously and graciously toward others, the way God lives toward you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said Harm.
Tim