Friday, December 22, 2006

It's Go Time!

Well, I've been in China for almost five months now, and I've been teaching for four months in Hong Kong. It's time for a break! Ahhh, it's nice to take a rest from the go-go-go taste of life and trade it in for something fresh, fun, and family- filled! India fits that description, so here I go!
The bags are packed, the house is clean, my head is going to pop due to a bad headcold, and I'm very ready for bed. Tomorrow I fly to Kolkata via a stopover in Bangkok. I will stay the night in Kolkata (always interesting!) and take the one hour flight to beautiful Aizawl on Christmas Eve.
So, the next time I stop by the blog, I'll be in Mom and Dad's house in Aizawl, hanging out in the hills with Autumn and Andrew. How's that for a Christmas gift?!
Til India...

2 comments:

Stacey Sparshu Miller said...

I'm so glad you get family time!! Enjoy!

Merry Christmas!

United14 said...

Hey Coach,
Merry Christmas there,
so you been travelling Lol
Hoovy said hi to you,
In fact he is back to HK for the Christmas, looking for you Lol
Well, if you able to ring him would be good~852-67046150
Be Blessed
~Andy~