Friday, December 22, 2006

LUCKY WINNER!!!!



Oh yes, today I was the big winner at our staff party!!! Not only that, I looked....well, you can decide on your own what you think about that. People were amazed that what they saw was actually my real hair! For such a stylish display, my disco-grooving friend and I were given a consolation prize of...Dove soap. Maybe that's implying something. Hmmm. And then the most umm, interesting, and practical? gift I think I have ever received. Eight lucky teachers, myself being the last of them, had their names drawn to receive a complete physical examination from the insurance company. How did they know?! I was definitely asking Santa for a physical! Ha! Maybe that's implying something, too. Hmmm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice costume - I had no problem believing it was your hair! You should fit that character into your curriculum somewhere... teaching history or something? Do grade 5's learn history? Have a good trip my sister.