Sunday, March 22, 2009

Boogers and big butts?! (20/31)


Here's a pic of Boomer, Wilby and Irwin. We did two skits a day for the three-day VBS. We had a lot of fun, though I'm glad to let go of all the lines that were stuffed inside my brain all week. The kids were pretty attached to the characters; chances are good that I will forever be known as "Boomer" to all the little ones in the school. As long as they don't slip up and instead call me "Booger" as one little girl did! She had no clue- that was the best part.

Today I had a pretty good laugh at Sunday School. We were walking to our classroom, and one of the six year olds in my class piped up earnestly, "Why do all teachers have such big butts?!!" Haaaaaa. (I decided against informing her that she'd have one of her own someday, and just enjoyed the moment!!) You gotta love kids!!!

1 comment:

Jill Slywka said...

Ha. Kids are the greatest!

Boomer looks awesome ... it looks like you had some fun with it! Another character to add to your list - you have quite a few now, don't you?!