Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My big shot...(10/31)

Okay, more booming than big. I'm playing a kid named "Boomer" for our three-day VBS at school next week. "Boomer is a fighter pilot wannabe who recklessly runs around with a model jet fighter plane and plays out imaginary fighter jet sorties in his mind". I feel like I've had a couple Red Bull energy drinks when we rehearse! Only a small part of me worries that I've been typecasted, as it's really just too much fun crashing around a stage. Plus, another friend is playing the ultimate geek with a perpetual snotty sneeze (and he plays it so well!). Ha ha!

One of my co-workers is an all-star graphic artist, and he put together our 'promo' coloring sheets. Haa! Introducing Boomer...


2 comments:

Tim said...

Perfect! I'm sure Elementary school kids will also benefit from this character development.

Tim said...

in years to come.